Well we are 21 hours away from departure from Cleveland Hopkins. I thought some of you would enjoy tracking us as we travel and I have included our flight schedule in Ohio time below.
9:35am Leave Cleveland
11:00am Arrive in Chicago
2:30pm Leave Chicago
3:55am Arrive in Dehli
9:30pm Leave Dehli
2:20am Arrive in Coimbatore
If you would like to track our 16 hour flight from Chicago to Dehli go to www.airindia.in/FlightTracking.htm, select the date (April 30, 2015) and type in the flight number (AI 126). You can see where we are in the air while we fly.
Remember India is 9 1/2 hours ahead of Ohio time.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your prayers!
Joy for the 2015 India Team
UPDATES AND PRAYER REQUESTS:
As our team of Pastor Ike Graham, Joshua Steiner, Grace Steiner and Joy Miller prepares to leave for India on April 30th, there are still many things to be accomplished. However, the most important is prayer.
We need prayer and our Brethren in India need prayer. Please pray for the following:
- For the safe arrival and usage of all materials which we are taking with us; from quilts and solar powered “Proclaimers” which broadcast the New Testament in the native language to materials for translation, etc.
- For the team’s health and safety.
- For the salvation of souls.
- For those planning to be baptized. Paul’s youngest son is one and Christopher, one of the boys in the orphanage is another. This is the 5th child in the orphanage to receive Christ and be baptized!
- For the health and strength of the church planters to carry out the ministry effectively.
- For those making professions of faith to be added to the local churches.
- For Brother Nehemiah’s right hand to be healed.
- For the educational needs of the church planter’s children.
- For adequate facilities that the believers can meet in for worship and ministry.
- For the Lord’s strength and help in the midst of threats and persecution by Hindu activists.
- For harmony in the families of all our Brethren.
- For clear interpretation of the messages on the book of Revelation during the Conference May 5-8.
- For clear understanding of the messages and a response of obedience to God’s word.
- For the proposed medical clinic outreach in Paruvakkudi. Paul’s oldest son, Gilbert, will receive his Medical Doctorate in May and be involved in this clinic.
- For water well needs in various places such as Kandiyaperi and new outreach in nearby villages like Panaimedu and Sathyamangalam.
- For further investigation of outreach possibilities among tribal groups in the area.
- For a strategy to reach people in Jharkand State. We will discuss this with Brother Simon Senon in Coimbatore.
- For complete mutual agreement and an excellent written plan for the next 5 years. This will include beginning reduction of financial support starting in 2017. Everyone needs to be on board with this.
We always appreciate your prayers. Pray also for our finances. We were short of our goal this quarter.
Please send financial support to:
CGBCI Foreign Missions
P.O. Box 217
Grimes, IA 50111
For more information: www.insightintoindia.wordpress.com
If you would like to download the bulletin insert version of this update, please click on the link below:
April 2015 India Update Bulletin Insert