KANDIYAPERI, TAMIL NADU
Philip is the newest member of the Church Planting team in Tamil Nadu. He is evangelizing in the town of Kandiyaperi, not too far from Cholapuram. He sends these recent prayer requests:
- Pray that the Lord will provide a place for us to conduct our ongoing ministry here with the children.
- Pray that the Lord will provide a building also so that we can be inside when the weather is inclement.
Pray too that the parents of these children will respond to the Gospel and a core group of believers can be gathered to start a church.
We send a special THANK YOU to the many who responded to our financial goal deficit for this quarter.
We were considerably behind in our financial support goal for the church planters in Tamil Nadu and Odisha. However, Pastor Burns tells me that the gap has been nearly closed and we may even hit our goal before the funds are sent on Monday, October 6th. Thank you for praying and for giving.
Please send financial support to:
CGBCI Foreign Missions
P.O. Box 217
Grimes, IA 50111
For more information www.insightintoindia.wordpress.com
UPCOMING TRIP TO INDIA
Our next scheduled trip to India is April 30, 2015. This will be a trip which marks a turning point in our relationship with our Brethren in India. In May 2015, we will be meeting with the church planters to put together a plan which reduces financial support from the CGBCI for their ongoing church planting efforts. This plan will include a way for each team to generate income in order for funds from the CGBCI to be incrementally decreased over the next 7 years beginning in 2017. Please pray…
- For God’s glory in all our plans.
- For the finalization of the team and all the necessary preparation to be accomplished in a timely and God-honoring manner.
- For the necessary funds for the trip.
- For the encouragement of the Brethren in India. We will be teaching the Book of Revelation while we are there.
- For wisdom regarding a new contact who wants us to partner with him to plant churches among tribal groups in Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
- For sufficient funds over the next 2 years to help the men move to a self-support status beginning in 2017.
If you would like to download the bulletin insert version of this update, please click on the link below.