1. Please pray for the mother of Pratap and Peter Sipka in Odisha. She has breast cancer and is undergoing treatment.
2. Pray for the outreach in Umarkote, Odisha. The men there have built a small church building and are continuing to distribute tracts in the area. Pray for those who have come to Christ and are preparing for baptism.
3. In Semala, Odisha, Brother Nehemiah reports that a few people have come to Christ and are preparing for baptism.
4. In Sankarankoil, Tamil Nadu, Samuel is praying for God to supply some land so that they too might build a church building. Pray for Samuel’s daughter, Esther, who has been experiencing some mental anxieties.
5. Brother Paul is praying for more workers to help with the ministry at Agape House and to reach out to those in the surrounding area. They want to reach out to the laborers at the Fire Works facility in the villages near Srivilliputhur.
6. Pray for the planned evangelistic services in the city of Rajapalayam in January 2013. Pray that God will open doors and open hearts to the truth.
– The bicycle project continues to move ahead! Each month, the Brethren in Tamil Nadu have been collecting enough money to buy a bicycle for each of the church planters in Odisha. They have purchased 4 so far.
-In Cholapuram, the believers have been faithfully attending worship and the weekly family fellowship get togethers. They have also had a number of youth meeting on a regular basis.
-The children in both Agape House and Torbay House are doing well. Next month, we’ll attach some of the Christmas cards that they sent to us. Continue to pray that they too will come to Christ; each of them.
-The believers in Tamil Nadu praise God for the rain for their crops and for sufficient drinking water.
Pray also for the team of Pastor Ike Graham, Joshua Steiner and Benjamin Miller as they prepare to go to Myanmar and India in May 2013. Because of the timeline and flight schedule, there will be many stops and layovers along the way. Pray now that the elders in Myanmar who have requested this week of teaching on dispensational eschatology will be open and receptive to the truth of God’s word. Pray too for the National Conference of the CGBCIndia as, for the first time, some of those men will also be speaking. And pray for the gathering of information regarding the possibility of church planting among the tribal groups in India.
If you would like to download the bulletin insert version of this update, please click on the link below.
India November 2012 Update