Team leaders Peter and Pratrap Sipka
- Every Thursday the church planters do outreach with tracts and Gospel booklets in surrounding villages.
- Every Saturday, there are house-to-house visits followed by family fellowship and prayer in one of the believer’s homes.
- Sunday school for the children is held on Sundays between 7:30am to 9:30am followed by worship from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- There is special outreach to young people during the week also.
They send “Thanks” for the provision of the water wells (pictures included).
One of the 3 new water wells. This one is in Golamunda, Odisha. Thanks to many of you who contributed.
2. UMERKOTE, ODISHA
Team leader Joseph Suriya whose wife recently had a baby girl!
- They have been evangelizing in Tarapani, Muraada, Karanjiyaguda (primarily by Brothers Laiban Bagh and Pitbas Takri). In the area of Sankumari, 4 people have come to the Lord and are preparing for baptism.
- A water well was drilled in Basini and they are praying for a harvest of souls there.
- Eli Benya, who told his family that he would only return if they became believers, joyfully witnessed the baptism of his mother!
- They are distributing tracts at the banks, hospitals, municipalities, offices and in the marketplaces. Pray for fruit from this ministry.
- Pray for the Lord’s protection as they are being opposed by Hindu radical groups and “Christians” who don’t want them to “rock the boat.”
- Pray for a church building to meet in.
Tract distribution in a village near Umerkote.
For more pictures from Odisha please click on the links below: