1. Praise God for meeting the financial support need of church planters and please pray for the new church planters and their needs.
2. Praise God who enabled us to launch the Bicycle Project and the first bicycle was donated by Paul’s family to Lakpati Sipka. The Coimbatore church has raise INR 2000.00 ($40 American dollars) for the second one.
3. Pray for Brother Junas and other new church planters as the need of drinking water is increasing in Odisha. Pray that the organization which is planning to drill in Odisha will get started soon.
4. Pray concerning the problems caused by a terrorist group called Maoists. They recently kidnapped a Christian District Collector in Chattisgarh state which is close to Odisha. If we want to go to Odisha, we have to land at RAIPUR airport which is the capital of Chattisgarh state. They have yet to also release an Italian tourist who was abducted more than a month ago.
5. Praise God for the provision of a new place to meet for the believers in Sankarankoil. Brother Samuel requests your prayers as they try to build a church building. Josiah, Samuel’s son, who has recently graduated from Bible college has joined with his father to serve the Lord in Sankarankoil area.
Former Church building at Sankarankoil
It was a very small building and very tight when everyone came for church.
6. Praise God for the new souls in Brother Nihimiah‘s church and Brother Joseph‘s church in Odisha. Brother Joseph has plans to begin a building for the church and the village; and requests our prayers for the completion of the work.
7. In Cholapuram, praise God for new comers to the church. Brother David is doing house visiting ministry in the slum and visiting youth. The Sunday School ministry is going well there. Please pray for a sewing training center for the widows and women to be started soon.
8. Pray for the school building project at Paruvakkudi village where the Brethren missionaries served the Lord in early 1900 and established this primary school.
10. Praise God for His grace upon the children in Torbay House and in Agape Home. A generator shed is being built to house a generator as we have power cuts for more than 10 hours in a day. The kids completed this academic year and will have summer holidays now.
We thank you, the saints in the USA for the prayers, love and generosity to serve the Lord in our country. We thank all the fellowship churches for their support and kindness.